Find the Dodge Durango in Colchester, Connecticut
The Dodge Durango full-size is back for the 2019 model year with a selection of exciting updates and staple features. Head to Troiano Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Colchester, Connecticut to test-drive this state-of-the-art SUV at the region’s premier Dodge dealership. In the meantime, catch up on what makes the 2019 Dodge Durango the SUV to look out for.
What’s New for 2019?
The model year hasn’t brought major changes to the Dodge Durango lineup – with so many fans and rave reviews, its current features require few additions. However, notable updates include:
- Leather seating is now an option with the Dodge Durango SXT and GT models
- The 2019 Dodge Durango GT has adopted the ferocious front end of the Dodge Durango R/T and SRT, including an available slotted hood
- The 2019 Dodge Durango Citadel boasts standard second-row captain’s chairs for premier passenger comfort
- 2019 Dodge Durango R/T and SRT models cater to the audiophile through an available 19-speaker Harmon/Kardon audio system
- The Trailer Tow package now adds a standard trailer-brake controller
- An optional blind spot monitor is available with every trim
Why Choose the 2019 Dodge Durango?
Delivering performance that does its striking profile justice, the 2019 Dodge Durango is an SUV unlike any other. Wondering what helps separate the latest incarnation of this legend from other SUVs on the market? It all comes down to the perfect combination of performance, design and innovative technology.
The Dodge Durango showcases a tough look that’s backed up with a powerful engine from the get-go. Standard equipment on the entry-level 2019 Dodge Durango SXT offer 295 horsepower, while the available 6.4L HEMI SRT V8 engine delivers up to 475 horsepower for unbeatable toughness.
For a thoroughly modern ride, the 2019 Dodge Durango offers a comprehensive selection of cutting-edge technology. Uconnect 4 comes standard, offering a 7-inch color touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility with every 2019 Durango trim. Upgrade to the Uconnect 4C NAV, and you’ll get a larger screen with integrated SiriusXM Guardian Navigation and other travel essentials. Planning to spend most of your time on the road? A class-exclusive 9-inch, high-def, dual-screen Blu-ray entertainment system can entertain passengers through each leg of the trip.
Your Hartford, CT-Area Dodge Dealer
Get your hands on the brand-new 2019 Dodge Durango at Troiano Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Browse new vehicles online, or visit the dealership at 435 S Main St, Colchester, Connecticut.